Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I believe some introductions are in order


Good evening, and welcome to my humble blog. Please, come closer. Too close! Whew, ok, that's better. So, it's occurred to me lately that I have things to say, and perhaps too few people to which to say them. Or something like that.

There are a few things I enjoy doing, and would enjoy sharing with you. They are:

1. Reading too much, and then posting about it.

2. Cooking.

(Here is a bento box lunch I made for my daughter a while ago.)

3. Taking pictures. (Uploading them, I'm still working on. I had a great one to post here, but my Momentile account, this website, and this computer appear not to agree.)

4. Everything else - watching movies and tv, usually involving monsters, murder, mind control, or things which don't start with 'm', like Joss Whedon or people speaking foreign languages; games - board, role-playing; being the mother of an 8-year-old girl who can read at a junior high school level and has type 1 diabetes.

I also do quite a lot of reviewing at LibraryThing.com, and plan to link to those reviews, or post them here.

And now, I must be off. So little to do, so much time, as a wise man once said.

No comments:

Post a Comment