Monday, November 21, 2011

Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state

And to change the subject entirely, I thought I'd use tonight to plug one of my favorite shows - The Big Bang Theory. I'm not a natural comedy watcher, or at least not as a loyal fan. But this show has won me over in record time (I know, it's been on at least two seasons now, but I hadn't seen it until last month.) It is endearing in many ways, including:

1. Its theme song is performed by The Barenaked Ladies. Hey guys! I wondered what you had been up to the past few years. Welcome back!

2. All of my friends act like the characters on this show. I think that's all I'll say about this one.

3. This may be the main reason I find this show side-splittingly hilarious every time I watch.

Perhaps I'm really showing my geek side here, but I love this show! Have you seen it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment