Thursday, December 1, 2011

Ten on Thursday

10 Things You Want, But Wouldn't Buy for Yourself (at least not right now)

1. A really nice, fast computer with good graphics. Not that I wouldn't buy it for myself, but at the moment, it's a little out of my league. Does it count as three things if I also wish it would run Quark and Photoshop?

2. A printer for the computer I want, but am not buying.

3. An X-Box 360, PS3 or Wii. I love to play games. (Thing 3.5, many new games for said game player)

4. Just one of Bella's American Girl dolls to have every last accessory you can buy. Both because it would make her happy, and because my secret nine-year-old self would be thrilled. Oops, now I guess it's not so secret anymore.

5. A refrigerator that keeps track of what's inside, suggests recipes, and also tells you the weather. Because they exist. And that is awesome.

http://www.samsung.com/us/topic/apps-on-your-fridge

6. A horse. Where would I keep it? Nevertheless, I've still not entirely gotten over wanting one.

7. $100 shopping spree at The Tattered Cover, in Denver. Three stories of bookstore, one of amazingly good restaurant with a view overlooking the city. One of my favorite places ever.

8. A solar phone charger you don't have to plug in. Very convenient.

9. An ice cube tray that makes tiny Han Solos in carbonite. Don't believe that such a thing exists? Check this out: http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/e845/?cpg=ogpla&source=google_pla&gclid=CPzT34Pb4awCFckZQgodzio2og



10. A tartlet pan. On second thought, I could very well buy a tartlet pan. Tiny mincemeat pies would be fun for Christmas. But I have no immediate plans to buy one, so it still counts!

Well, readers? What 10 things do you wish Santa would bring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment